Create a Purchase Button
In this article we'll show you how to use Flauntly's button element to create a Foxy purchase option.
In this article
Add Foxy Code Snippet
To display the sidecart when a customer adds a product to cart and to store customer sessions, Foxy's code snippet must be added to your Flauntly website.
- In the Foxy dashboard, go to the Sample Code page.
- In the Sample Code page, copy the snippet of code from the Step 1 section.
In Flauntly, click on the "Page Settings" icon at the top of the page.
From the Page Settings menu, click on the "Integrations" option.
Paste the snippet of code you just copied into the "Footer Custom Code" section.
Click on the "Page Content" icon at the top of the page to go back to the page designer.
Link Button Element
- In Flauntly, click on the "Edit" icon for the section that contains your purchase button.
- Go back to the Foxy Sample Code page to get a sample purchase link.
From the Step 2 section, copy the link example
- In Flauntly, paste the link you just copied into the "Button URL" field.
- Modify the product parameters as needed. More information about product parameters can be found in our wiki here.
Click on the "Publish" icon to publish your changes.
Test your purchase button to ensure it works as expected.