Create a Purchase Button
In this article we'll show you how to convert Zoho Sites' button element into a Foxy purchase option.
In this article
Add Foxy Code Snippet
To display the sidecart when a customer adds a product to cart and to store customer sessions, Foxy's code snippet must be added to your Zoho Sites website.
- In the Foxy dashboard, go to the Sample Code page.
- In the Sample Code page, copy the snippet of code from the Step 1 section.
- In Zoho Sites, click on the "Settings" option at the top of the page.
From the Settings menu, click on the "Header and Footer Code" option under the "General" section.
Scroll down to the "Footer Code" section and paste the snippet of code you just copied.
Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
Click to go "Back to Builder".
Link Button Element
- In the Zoho Sites, select your purchase button to display the button settings panel.
- In the button settings panel, click on the "Link" tab.
- Click on the "Change Link" button.
- From the "Set Link" menu, click on the "Web URL" option.
- Go back to the Foxy Sample Code page to get a sample purchase link.
From the Step 2 section, copy the link example
In Zoho Sites, paste the link you just copied into the "External URL" field.
- Modify the product parameters as needed. More information about product parameters can be found in our wiki here.
Save your changes.
Test your purchase button to ensure it works as expected.