Create a Purchase Button
In this article we'll show you how to use Carrd's button element to create a Foxy purchase option.
In this article
Add Foxy Code Snippet
To display the sidecart when a customer adds a product to cart and to store customer sessions, Foxy's code snippet must be added to a hidden embed element in your Carrd website.
- In the Foxy dashboard, go to the Sample Code page.
- On the Sample Code page, copy the snippet of code from Step 1.
- In Carrd, click on the "Add an element" icon.
From the elements menu, click on the "Embed" option.
In the Embed panel, set the "Style" to "Hidden".
Paste the snippet of code you just copied into the "Code" field.
Click on the "Done" button to save your changes.
Link Button Element
In Carrd, select your purchase button to load the Buttons panel.
- Go to the Foxy Sample Code page to get a sample purchase link.
From the Step 2 section, copy the link example
In Carrd, paste the link you just copied into the "URL" field.
- Modify the product parameters as needed. More information about product parameters can be found in our wiki here.
- Click on "Done" to save your changes.
- Click on the "Save" icon to display the Publish panel.
- Scroll down and click on the "Publish Changes" button.
- Test your purchase button to ensure it works as expected.