Create a Purchase Button
In this article we'll show you how to use Launchaco's button element to create a Foxy purchase option.
In this article
Add Foxy Code Snippet
To display the sidecart when a customer adds a product to cart and to store customer sessions, Foxy's code snippet must be added to your Launchaco website.
- In the Foxy dashboard, go to the Sample Code page.
- In the Sample Code page, copy the snippet of code from the Step 1 section.
- In Launchaco, click on the "Website & Page Settings" option.
In the "Website & Page Settings" modal, click on the "Website Settings" option.
Paste the snippet of code you just copied into the "Custom Code" section.
Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
Link Button Element
In Launchaco, select your add to cart button to display the button settings.
- Go back to the Foxy Sample Code page to get a sample purchase link.
From the Step 2 section, copy the link example
- In Launchaco, paste the link you just copied into the "Your Link" field.
- Modify the product parameters as needed. More information about product parameters can be found in our wiki here.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
- Click on the "Publish" or "Republish" option to publish your changes.