Create a Purchase Button
In this article we'll show you how to use Leadpages' button element to create a Foxy purchase button.
In this article
Add Foxy Code Snippet
To display the sidecart when a customer adds a product to cart and to store customer sessions, Foxy's code snippet must be added to the footer of your Leadpages website.
- In the Foxy dashboard, go to the Sample Code page.
- In the Sample Code page, copy the snippet of code from Step 1.
In Leadpages, click on the "Page Tracking" option.
- Click on the "Analytics" tab.
- Scroll down to the "closing body tag" field.
- Paste the snippet of code.
- Save changes and close "Page Tracking" panel.
Link Button Element
- Select your add to cart button to display button options.
- Choose the "External URL" option.
- Go back to the Foxy Sample Code page to get a sample purchase link.
From the Step 2 section, copy the link example
- In Leadpages, paste the copied link into the "URL" field.
- Modify the product parameters as needed. More information about product parameters can be found in our wiki here.
- Save changes.